Year after year, Pelican Bay’s beaches are confirmed to be the community’s top amenity, according to the annual Member Satisfaction Survey. And now, residents visiting North Beach have access to an updated facility that – with an expanded and enhanced restaurant, new deck, improved layout and updated fitness area – now complements the waterfront it frames and will serve residents who enjoy beach days, sunset viewings, shorefront dining and outdoor fitness for decades to come.
North Beach highlights include:
• An expanded dining room in Marker 36 that now provides room for an additional six tables (approximately 24 more seats)
• A reconfigured bar which will now seat more than 70 people
• Features and other design elements that offer a significantly expanded field of sight, with unobstructed views of the beach from both the dining room and bar
• Menus featuring new light and healthy dishes and entrées
• An improved flow of traffic in and around the restaurant to ensure the safety of residents and guests
The completion of North Beach marks an important milestone in Pelican Bay’s history as the new facility will aid in ensuring it remains at the forefront of all others in Southwest Florida in terms of both property value and amenities offered.